#100FITDays - Reader Recipes: Chirizo, Mushroom and Courgette Frittata
Reader Shane Griffin's declicious recipe Chorizo, Mushroom and Courgette Frittata
Serves 2 hungry people
- 150g chrizo sausage
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1 courgette roughly grated
- Chestnut mushrooms chopped
- Dried oregano
- Black pepper
Pre-heat oven to 180 .
- Chop chrizo sausage and fry off on pan,remove and place on paper towel to remove any excess oil leaving a tiny amount in pan to fry off mushrooms .
- The roughly grated courgette should be place in a cloth or paper towel and squeezed to remove some of the excess moisture.
- This is then added to the beaten eggs with some black pepper and dried oregano and added to the pan with the mushrooms and chrizo .
- Leave on the hob until the sides of the moisture start to cook.
Place in oven for 15 -20 mins